Friday, March 11, 2011

Your knowing glances.... Be wooed to His ways... Walk by His side...

I dwell by my Father's side and  in His shadow is where I abide.. His great goodness overshadows all my steps and in His ways do I linger and make my home


How good is it to see You... To know You


You delight in showing me Your house and the place where You reign...  I feel her air course through my being and I breath in deeply...  Delight fills all ... And in partaking of these moments I am made more alive than ever before


In all my ways I acknowledge You as belonging to You....  I will walk all the days that You allot me upon this Earth  branded by Your smile and Your affections....  Your gaze warms all that I am ....  You live within me and I reflect Your image ....  Bearer of Your grace... Marked by Your love...  Displaying Your power ....  Dying to all I would live for so that I may live  for all that You died for....


Your knowing glances fill me with images of Your kingdom and align my passions rightly to You and all that truly matters

No comments: