Monday, March 14, 2011

He doesn't come.... He is always present... Awakening ever more into that reality

I let go of past 
I let go of preference
I let go of favorite  songs that have been sung 
I let go of comfort
I let go of familiar
I let go of words like me and mine


The propensity for preference of culture to stand as an idol and a hindrance in my life is huge..... learning to be blinded to all else but Christ


I have partaken in many beautiful expressions of different aspects to God and His Kingdom and been shaped and honed by them.... But the flow of all things comes all the more naturally when eyes are fixed and heart is set upon the One 


Learning to separate cultural beliefs of how God moves and watching Him daily to see how He is moving...


The capacity for God to be known by all is enormous ... He has made Himself known and continues to do so within every moment....  


As I lay down all that I thought I knew I am met and as I lay down known ways He has met me and ventured   into what is uncharted territory for me I have stepped into a place (that all can step into) where His presence.... His peace.... His ways.... Him.... Who He is  are manifested .... 


Quiet or loud.... Public or private....  He doesn't come ... He is always present .... So it is an awakening into that place... That acknowledgement....  It is an opening up of heart, mind and eyes to the fact that He is always upon me and you and all....  


An invitation to awareness of His nature and Him as Father and the reality of His presence is bursting forth from His heart to all ..... To all.... To know Him and be known by Him

No comments: