Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who I am and who I am not.... Moments of choice ARE defining moments

Oh it is at times so abundantly clear the separation between what it looks like when operating under grace and anointing as opposed to following after Him on one's own...  And while we are truly never completely on our own I think we all know that which I speak of ...


While it might not look different on the outside I know the difference.... I feel and understand the difference between the ease of operating under special grace being poured out and walking when it seems as though that same presence isn't as tangible


There is an ease and a grace to one and choice and decisions upon the other....   


What do I mean by that?


I know clearly the difference... His presence is more than tangible... His grace abounds and I step effortlessly into a flow where even the thought of doing anything other than that which He desires can't be found within my being ....


I really believe that is not me!!!!


That is me covered by Him... That is me under the anointing .... Under His presence....  That is Him....


Versus I am without excuse and I know how to live....  I know the choices to make...  I know how to make them and I know how to live in them...   



I absolutely love living in the place where I am covered in grace and His presence is more real to me than my next breath...  


But what I learn in the moments of decision are that I can always and I mean always choose Him and His ways ...

  Certainly there are moments when making the best choice is a no brainer but in the moment when all screams for another path to be followed ... It is in those moments where I get to see who I am or who I am not


It is in those moments .... In the moments where I step up and make the choice towards Him regardless of what my flesh or soul screams .... Those moments are the moments where I get to experience His strength course through my veins and His empowering presence make it's life with my being


There are times of long suffering...  There are prolonged times of dryness and times of valleys and there are times of wilderness ...


 Amidst all those times ... Whether mountain or valley... Whether river or desert ....  We hold within ourselves choice...  We are always accountable ... Always capable ... Always able to choose ....  

No comments: