Sunday, March 27, 2011

Unabashedly His... Thousand steps and beyond ... I choose Him

Laying down settled in the knowledge of whose I am... Living fully within a world and yet also simultaneously belonging to another that is so  other than this place


Longing for all that I am to be defined by that which He is....  Resting in the understanding that there is such a strong pull upon me to walk towards all that that entails....


I am free to choose Him and His ways


I am free to say that found within Him all my dreams come true... That found within Him I am strong.. That found within Him I am sane ... That found within Him I have affection and adoration and love that knows no measurement.. That found within Him I find peace for my soul no matter what the world may do


I can choose Him and reside where He is....

I can live so fully in Him and so fully in the world ... I'm told that is that which I am to do... In Him and of Him and in the world...  He has not taken me out of it and He has given me much within it....


I can have peace and joy and strength... I can have so much in choosing Him ....  So much that lasts forever and ever...  So much that shows up the temporal nature of things for what they are


You.... Me.... Him that is what holds importance... Each other and our Lord... Our .... Us ......  Found in unity is a strength and a delight...  We are to be family for all the ages to come....


Choosing Him and His ways ....  Knowing that He sees and understands.... 


Following Him through all terrains of life as they flow upon the times of our days....  While there are moments often where I falter I can seriously think of no other way that I would ever want to walk....  


I have journeyed other roads and even upon the thought of them I shudder.... I shudder at even the thought of a journey that does not have Him....


  I will in His strength and His grace walk wherever He leads as long as He leads for any path that He leads is one thousand times and beyond worth walking than even one single step without Him

Dwelling with Him as I walk my days and times living as He would live...  Seeing as He sees and doing as He does ... Is all I long for...


Dwelling and walking with Him and learning His ways..  For He is so gentle and so kind... So full of love and teaming over with kindness


Oh I sigh in such delight...  For in Him there is such beauty and in Him is such delight

And there it is a dance of gratitude ... Learning it's steps and getting lost in it's ways

No comments: