Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Seeing Him in the details of the day brings the day into Him .....

I saw You today as I held his face in my hands and looked into his sweet little eyes... I saw you in the details of my son... I saw You in the joy that filled him as he entered into the joy of being loved and I thought about how much You are into every aspect of our lives..... I saw as You have great enjoyment in being loved by those You created .... that joy fills your being as love is offered up to You.... That Your desire to love and be loved is a passionate one and it made me long to offer myself up to You all the more....

In that small and simple moment I came face to face with You.... with the fact that Your desire is for me... Your desire is for me... not for anything I do for You... not for anything that I accomplish but for me... plain and simple and yet startlingly profound....

I saw You today and in seeing You I found more of who I am.... I am a delight... I am a treasure... I am worth more than any riches .... I am made to bring enjoyment to Your heart ... I walk the earth with You...

I saw You today and as I saw You I realized how much abiding and becoming one with You brings me to a place of seeing who I truly am and I am full ... Full of Your love.... full of Your affections... full of confidence because You have loved me so well and as I remain connected to You and Your truths I am made even more full....

I find myself seeing You more and more ... always besides me... always pointing out something to me... always whispering into my ear.... and as I see You and interact with You I am made so full of joy that I think I am walking around with a smile from ear to ear these days... You fill me and I overflow with You...

I feel You flowing through me... filling my being with this warm fluid yet solid sense of You in me..... and I am coming more and more alive.....

Whether I see You or You see me... we are seen..... Our eyes are full of each other and it is a wonderful dance.....

Beholding You, Father, is the greatest joy of life.... beholding You and knowing You.... Being treasured by You and loved by You..... Oh how full my life is.... How full of joy and peace and patience and kindness.... This river that flows forth and fills my being.... It is such a marvelous thing..... one for which I am ever so very grateful for......

Seeing You in the details of the day brings the day into a fullness ... a saturated place full of life and love and freedom.... A place where all is seen through Your eyes and right perspective is granted... and peace flows and joy flows and gratitude flows....

My prayer for you all is that your eyes would be made open and your hearts would be able to comprehend how all encompassing of our days He is ... how fully we are seen... How fully He allows Himself to be seen... It might not always look like what we think but I think it might always be some absolute form of wonderful and in that I am just so delighted to journey...

No comments: