Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And it truly seems as if that reality is actually that which sustains me even more than the air I breath.....

Can you see the air that you breath ?  


No! 


But if it wasn't there you would die! 


Tonight as I sit in the family room I sat upon the sofa and just looked into space but it wasn't just space...


The air filled with the awareness of His presence and as much as the unseen air  keeps my being alive I realized His presence does oh so very much more....  


As He increased my awareness of His presence I realized within the core of all I am that He is always sustaining all things and within all things He is always sustaining me....


A deep delight saturated my being and I settled into Him 


As I can't see the air but without it I would perish I know that though I don't always see Him He is so much more than the air I breath....  


I don't have to be aware of the fact that He is always present but He is always present... I'm not always conscience of the air I breath but I am always breathing air....


The joy though that resides within that which I  am at the very reality that all that He is is always present could not ever be contained....  And it truly seems as if that reality is actually that which sustains me even more than the air I breath.....

No comments: