Saturday, March 19, 2011

A place of bone weary tired gets ministered to........

Sitting with Him this morning... sitting quietly... no words... nothing profound.. but within these quiet moments I am loved... His love comes ever so gently but at the same time with such strength...

My mind has been full with questions and ponderings...

Yet I know this time isn't for any of that to be addressed.... He comes as Father and pulls my head to His chest... and His embrace wraps around me and I am calmed... I am brought into the warmest of His affections ... He knows that there is a place of tired that has saturated my bones and He just has me sit with Him......

Eventually my mind settles and within His embrace I let go..... let go of my strength.. let go of my questions... I let go.... I let go of my fears of how much I lack .... I let go of me... I let go of me....

In that place of intimacy between Father and daughter I am brought into a place I relish ... a place where though I lack He does not... though I falter He never fails... though I doubt He always believes....

In that place I leave behind this place .. this world.. and I absorb the nature of the place that I am from but that I often forget... I must come to this place throughout the day more often.... it is from this place that who I am truly intrinsically finds its voice....

all else falls aways

I can not come to this place without Him... He is that place... He is my home... He is the absolute essence of all I want to be.... He is my strength when I am week... He is my absolute all in all.....

So I sit in the arms of Father this moment and as I rise to move about my day I don't leave that place .... His arms always surround me.... His shadow always towers over me and from this place I hunger to live all the moments of all the days of my life....

No comments: