Friday, March 11, 2011

Deep pleasure

In the deep places of my heart dwells images of my Father's house and within His affections do I lose myself and into His ways do I  venture 


Perfection... Absolute perfection 

He is amazing and perfect in all His ways....  

Glorious and wonderful 


 My Kingdom home is  radiant and spectacular ... Breathtaking .... Full of life... Gleaming forth wonder and awe in it's splendor and beauty 


His smile resides in the Heavens and His pleasure upon the Earth....  His fingers reach down to touch and comfort and assure mankind of His great goodness


That no matter what may happen our assurance and confidence may always rest in how solid His goodness is and how we are made truly complete by that goodness which knows no end nor surrender 


My Father is stunning in His capacity and resolve that we would know Him as He is....  That we would experience His passion ... That we would know His love

No comments: