Sunday, March 6, 2011

Learning How to Reflect Him.... How to Become .... How to Behold

My deepest hunger is that through anything I would write or share that the reader would fall more and more in love with the Father and the reader would understand how much the Father intrinsically loves and pours out His affection upon all..... I share my encounters and the times I have with Him to wet appetites.... That hearts and minds and eyes and ears would be made open to the pursuit of the Father....

I have learned to behold Him and place myself before Him and allowed Him access to that which I am...


How do you reflect Him? How do you become all that you were intrinsically created to become? For me so much of it has had to do with letting go of preconceived notions of that which He wants from me....... He wants me to delight in Him... He wants me love Him ... He wants me to make His goodness known.....


Practically how have I come to a place of being saturated by Him.....

I focus on Him and His goodness
I lay down lesser things and ask for His thoughts and His ways to become mine....
I watch Him and I look at Him (Jesus said He only did that which the Father did... He saw Him and knew Him and we can know Him and see Him like that as well)
I pay attention to His ways and His heart and I learn to choose them in all things during the day..........
I believe that He wants me to know Him and bear His image and be like Him and in that desire of His He impresses upon me the grace to become that which He has made me to be......


There are things that seem overly simplified and yet it as a child that I come to Him...

that I believe in Him....

but I also believe in the me that He has created me to be....

I believe in the work that Jesus did so that I could become all that I was always intentioned to be....

so I believe and I step into a world that I belong to.... You see if we are called to be IN this world but not OF it... Then what world are we OF? That is the world... the Kingdom of Heaven.. The Kingdom of my Father that I am of... and so what does that mean to be a citizen of that place... what does it mean to be an ambassador of that place?

Those questions are ones I have answered for myself as I have beheld Him and studied Him and learned of His ways and His thoughts...... Who are you? What world are you OF? Being OF my Father's world but living in this world makes all the difference with the way I live my life... it brought me from spiritual orphan to daughter.... it brought me from simply existing to thriving.... it brought to the place where I am truly in the process of becoming me... and I am so very grateful.....

Become you....

Become the you that you are meant to be...

Be loved by the Father and love Him in return...

and the rest will flow....

No comments: