Friday, March 11, 2011

I must live the other .... Whatever that may mean

What does it mean to lose my life to find it.... I don't mean theoretically ...  What does it mean...


Lose to gain


What do I lose? What do I gain?


What does it mean to be last?


What do I do last in line? 


What does it mean to die so that I may live?


What does it mean to be strong in weakness? Rich in poverty? What does it mean?


I read that we are to be in this place that we call the world but not of it... For we are of another place all together...  I want to live that other ....


I am a citizen of a different land ... I am her ambassador 


This place's ways need to be more foreign to me....  


I am so hungry to live ... Truly live... I am so hungry to taste and see the goodness of my God in the land of the living ....


 I am so hungry to know His ways and His thoughts.... I am so hungry to not judge as the world does by to comprehend all that my Father sees and does


This journey is taking me deeper... Making me hungrier ..... Stirring my passions... Igniting my determination

No comments: