Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am the sparrow whose His eyes are upon

Laying on my bed I saw Him... I saw Him seeing me and I collapsed within His gaze....


Within His gaze I felt so met in the moment...


I had been laying on my bed pouring out my heart to Him ...  Talking to Him as if we sat across from the table from each other...


And yet then....


Then it changed....


The aspect of His almighty nature increased in the room and no longer was I just sharing with a friend or the One who loves and cares so well for my soul ....


I looked to my right and the kingly ... Almighty aspect of His nature was before me...  


Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I attempted to steady myself....


But it was so different when I looked up...  So different from what I expected to see....  


When I looked up into His gaze I saw myself ... I saw all of that which was upon my heart within His gaze... His all knowing... All powerful .... Almighty gaze....  


He knows all.... He sees all.... And He understands all


He understands the frailty of my being...  He was the One who knit me together ... 


He was and is the One who knew me before the foundation of the Earth was laid and He is the One who knows all my days from beginning to end


Within that gaze a quiet solid link formed between us and I just laid there being absorbed within all that those moments held 


Creator to creature .... Father to daughter... Almighty King and The Great I Am to the object of all His affections...


In those moments I will be forever changed for in those moments I was liken to the sparrow .... And I knew my worth and I knew that His eyes were so very much more upon me than I could ever imagine

No comments: