Saturday, March 19, 2011

You saw what? What did you say? Impressions... Thoughts... Ideas... Learning from each other

So here I go jumping again...  Hoping there is water in the pool or the crash from this one is going to hurt ... Here is to believing this is wisdom to share...


I want to give a bunch of scenarios to some they might seem funny... To others absurd... To others they might be ridiculous ... But to some they might be life giving and to others they might just help you know that you aren't an ugly duckling...


So here are a few scenarios to start off with:


I couldn't shake the feeling....  Though there was no rhyme or reason for it I couldn't shake the feeling that we were moving to California ... It just felt so real....  But we weren't moving ... A few days later an announcement came good friends of ours were moving... Uhm to where you might ask? California 


I saw this couple and just had these ideas about them and started to share..... Those ideas just happened to be answers to a conversation that they had had earlier on in the day.....


I felt her.... She wasn't in the room ... Not even in my house but I felt her and that which she was feeling to the point where the energy she had so saturated my being that I was stirred into the wee hours of the morning praying and interceding for her .....


I saw something growing inside her... I thought she was pregnant ... In a moment I knew she wasn't .. But something was growing inside her... I looked up to see her husband giving announcements and I saw a "W" over his head...  I knew she was going to die... He was going to be a widower and the crazier thing was if it all wasn't already blowing my mind was I was being told to pray for his second wife and that the church would be able to  receive her....( her being the second wife)


It wasn't two weeks later there was a diagnosis and a fight to pray for her life and then a funeral and eventually a second wife ....


The top three tiles on our wall fell crashing to the floor....  My husband and I just stood there and there was a knowing that there was a major fall out between the top three leaders of a group we were a part of....  Come to find out that very night a meeting had resulted in the separating of ways...


Words... Impressions.... Pictures.... The way that one just perceives the environment...  I was at times looked at like I had two heads and well then there were other things .....


I stood in a room where my husband had just ministered and the Lord had given him great accuracy and detail....  


At one point after the meeting he was asked how he received those words as he shared the leader was first glad he hadn't shared how he got the words from God and second  sort of mocking ... Sort of not he was told from another in the room that he lived in Narnia...


There are more and more stories that flood my mind... More scenarios however I want to step out into that mode of sharing for a second....


The reason I share these things and will share more in the coming days is that I felt on one hand like a weirdo and on the other hand I felt special AND......  Dot dot dot..  I was neither!!!


I was immature at times and didn't understand what was happening and heck there are still many times seeing in part and hearing in part and knowing in part still drives me crazy and still I realize how little I understand...


But I'm learning to understand a bit more and more than anything I am learning how to ask questions of God to help me through the process better... And even more simply I've been around a little bit longer and so I have some experience behind me....


Where I have failed and been wrong...  Where I have walked in immaturity and pride.... Where I have lacked love and wisdom and language to communicate....


More than anything I have truly learned love is the path for all to walk upon and within love there is always grace....


My heart in sharing these things and the things I will share is that revelatory things happen ... 

Eyes are made open... 


Ears do hear.. 


But how we walk through them and understand them determine many things ....  


And I believe and hunger for revelatory individuals to grow and enter into a maturity saturated with love.... So if I share my stories maybe you will feel less like an ugly duck and more like the swan.... Maybe you can learn from my mistakes and not make the same ones ...

Maybe we can just learn from one another how to walk in love with God and one another ...  Seeing and hearing and knowing and loving ...  The greatest revelation of all times is the revelation of Christ and the Father's heart for His people..

I hunger to walk deeper into a the things of God and I have so much to learn ... So in sharing my stories maybe you'll share some of your own and the maybe we can learn and grow together

No comments: