Thursday, March 10, 2011

and I can see why He called us after creating us very good all the more......

I got in the car to drive Gregory to school and I started to think upon the next 100 days... Day 1... what does it mean? As I placed my attentions upon the idea of walking in a way that Christ did ... seeing the Father and doing that which was seen my hands exploded in heat.....

But.... there was no one besides me and the toddlers in the car... no thought of who to pray for... but then this came and I realized that this season was already looking different than any thought..... I pulled out my voice memo thing on my iphone and began to record that which was pulsating through my being.... and causing me to come to place of near combustibility....

This season isn't about performance or some striving after Him.... it isn't a frantic looking around always willing and waiting to be told to do something or go somewhere or drive in a certain direction only to come upon someone in need....

IT IS however.... a season of learning what it means to reside in Him.... to be one with Him... to have His life lived through me and to walk into a season of being that which I already am.... a season of not ignoring it or allowing distractions to take away from it.... an aligning of myself to His ways and His thoughts and Him.....

Within the very essence of being .. of just being... of just getting up in the morning and going about my day... I am ... and that which He is is upon me.... awakening a passion and a determination to no longer deny any aspect of that but not amp up any aspect of that either..... of a calm and yet passionate and yet peaceful and yet excited and yet full and yet being poured out aspect to all that I am when I am abiding ..............

In this journey as each day passes I feel more and more released into becoming who I was always intentioned to be... and as the past is healed and fears fall away from being perfectly loved I am entering into this place of hope and trust and wonderment.....

The journey with the Father is taking on these phenomenal qualities to life and living...... and I can see why He called us after creating us very good all the more...... my delight is in Him and His delight is in us and His assessment and appraisal of the situations of our lives and who we are are truly a marvelous thing to behold..................

No comments: