Monday, March 14, 2011

No matter what shall fall

 High King of Heaven, my victory won,  May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!  Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,  Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.  


Heart of my own heart,  whatever befall


Such an interesting phrase to say as we watch such tragedy play out before our eyes and the world stage...

Can we say ... Whatever befall... When all the whatevers of life are staring us down and terrifying to think upon?



There is only one place that empowers us to say we can
Only one place of grace that allows us to see the greatest of sadnesses and horrors and still be able to say whatever befalls... only one place that grants us the perspective and vision ... So be thou my vision... be my sight.. .my strength... my heart.. my mind..... my hands....


be thou my vision because without that... without Him as the keeper of me and my vision I will falter...

He is what keeps my feet solid though all be shaken... He is what empowers me to believe in all that is good in the face of all that would be bad... Him and Him alone....



So whatever befall... Because I set my heart and mind and affections upon Him... The High King... High King of Heaven.... Heart of my own heart.... His heart alive and beating in me.... keeping my heart from faltering and failing at the sight of all that would steal my breath away... Him... being the air I breath and the beat of my heart.... the strength of my life... the possessor of my soul....


So with that I lift up my prayers for all peoples and ask for the Lord to be our vision in all things and at all times... 




 

No comments: