Thursday, February 24, 2011

You are going to see... Your eyes are being made open... You... Yes... You

You are going to see... You are going to move mountains

I want to provoke you forward to open your eyes more... To step into the natural way of sight.. I feel this push and pull upon me these days and the more I respond the more in Him I feel..

I've just learned to take the baby steps and He seriously does the rest ... The road is already there I just have to take that first step ...

So I don't just want to write about that which I see or my experiences... I want to encourage you to see everything that is upon the landscape of your day..

I know this as I know anything... There is grace in this season to Empower seers to go deeper.. The Father IS standing at the door saying " I'm here see Me... Just see me" It is that moment in the movie Hook where Peter Panning picks up that spoon and risks and believes and REMEMBERS who he is..

There it is in the beating heart of a passionate Father... Hungering for His child to take that first step.. Are you a seer and yet hunger for more? Would you not consider yourself a seer and yet your heart hungers and thirsts to see God and to know Him? Guess what? He hungers for your eyes to be made open even more than you do!

So tell Him... Father I want to see.. Open my eyes... Take the first step ... Know that when it is between you and Him you can't get it wrong... Stir up hope and courage... And faith

You have eyes to see and a heart that hungers ...dare to risk ... He wants this more than you do... Really!!! Really!!! What father wouldn't want their child to see his face smiling upon his son or daughter?

He sees you all the time... You are made to see Him... You were made to see His smile

No comments: