Sunday, February 20, 2011

Depths Unknown

I am venturing into deeper territory than I have ever known... and as I step down further and further into this place I feel life coursing through my veins even more....

As I walk into a place of not just relaying facts and stories I find myself discovering that my heart is wide open and able to share intimate details that once were left out and kept hidden.... Thoughts and feelings that more frame out the telling of a life's tale.....

These landscapes... this adventure ... this place .. it is beckoning me to become even more.... to continue to take off veils and look at myself directly in the mirror of God's love....

This life... these steps....

excitement.... joy..... delight.... freedom... power... love ...


watching as I leave the chains of shame and fear and disappointment behind and grab a hold of a hand that is strong and sure.....

I can venture further into the unknown for He leads so very well

No comments: