Wednesday, February 2, 2011

If You Pray For Me....

If you pray for me I would ask that you pray for courage...

Courage to speak the truth in love even when it means losing

Courage to say no to myself and opportunities though they might be good they aren't life

Courage to walk the walk I'm called to without looking to the left or right .. Without venturing into comparison

Courage to be myself even when it means I won't be liked by who I want to be liked by

Courage to admit wrong ... Courage to admit weakness ... Courage that says that I'm afraid but I venture out anyway

I need more courage these days then I currently possess and it weighs upon me

I'm afraid and I don't want to act in fear or give it license but the further I go in the more I see my lack and the more fear knocks at my door

I need courage to look into those eyes of fear and say I have taken courage and my Lord is with me....

No comments: