Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's not corporate ladder time it's time for the kingdom

I have heard the words corporate ladder in my head this morning and it has stirred my heart...


Let me say that on one hand I do believe that non- profits benefit by following sound business principles...


Ok having said that I have seen as the Lord has asked of people to take whole paychecks and monthly allotments and give only then to watch Him open wide doors of provision.. So what business plan or book did that come from?


This isn't however about finances in the Kingdom.. I'm not learned enough upon that subject matter or the matters of business ....


This is about people and giftings not being looked at as commodities or obstacles to over come at best ... Harm at worst .


I've written at times about battlefields and sadly those that were fighting each other were brothers and sisters...  The behaviors of which are striking and awful 


....  In the quest for title, position, favor, authority ... We have acted no better than those climbing the corporate ladders.....  I have seen brother and sisters scramble against brother and sister.... And seen that which supposed to be built and supposed to be beautiful destroyed and torn apart from within....  I have watched as personal interest voiced threats against others and stepped in and out of jealousy or insecurity brought forth harm ....  I have seen behaviors that have aged me and born witness to events that have I wish to wipe from my experience


While one can make a grab at position and title the truest places of authority does not exist within the kingdoms of men... And the truest places of favor rest not within the hands of man...


Kingdom is so other than corporate... Jesus' ways and instruction bring forth life and freedom.... His authority apparent in every aspect of His life... His words bringing forth all that He spoke....
His confidence firmly planted in the love and affection of Father... 


Instead of manipulation ... Trust
Instead of power grabbing... Submission
Instead of viewing another as in the way... Serve
Instead of jealousy and envy and hatred... Love


It works... Walls have come down, armies have been defeated, people have been healed, blind eyes have been open.... The dead have been raised


I dream and the earth groans for sons and daughters to be revealed... People secure in the affections of the Father, confident in the ways of the Kingdom walking forth in the power and authority and love of God..

No comments: