Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Second of Five ways to increase your ability to see... Simply.. See... Open Your Eyes and Inject Your Heart With Courage and Faith AND ... SEE

See....


I have to admit a bit of exasperation ... That's my flesh... That's just me...  I want to dispel the notion that sight is for the few... The elect... The special


Think...


What if it was a minority of people who saw in the natural ... If the majority of people were blind .. How would that change the way we lived ? 



But we accept that reality in the spirit and in the Kingdom and allow ourselves to walk around with eyes that are closed and blind ....


I want to demystify the mysterious to the point,  not where we lose awe and reverence, but to the place where we put those that we acknowledge as having a history of sight and diminish ourselves in the ridiculous playground  hierarchy  in it's place.... Which is the garbage....  

I respect authority and submit my life appropriately but I do not believe that while there are those who have learned to acknowledge what they see more..... that they actually have some special capacity beyond any other child of God to do so....


 It is walking daily with eyes open and with the heart expectation that God is always showing His children something... It might not be what one expected to see or even what one even wanted to see but God is always active and in some facet visible ...



I want to interject hope and courage and faith into those that stumble around in the darkness to simply open your eyes and see....


OK...  Well, Mims... You are used to it so what helped in the way beginning? I'm hungry .. I want to see but I don't 


OK.... Reader... I don't believe you :)  I really don't believe that you don't see and here is why...  When people come up to me and say that ...  Here are the questions I start asking...

1)  Do you ever quickly turn your head to the side because out of the corner of your eye you could swear you saw something?  Well guess what you did!! 

2)  Did you ever just get the sensation or impression that there was something standing in a specific place only to dismiss it as some crazy thought? 

3)  Did you while looking at someone ever see a flash, a light, a color, or some sort of picture overlaid upon that person?

4) Did you ever sense movement or anticipate an action and then watch as someone did it?

5) Are you told often either by others or yourself that you have an overactive imagination?

Guess what most people dismiss over 85% of the interactions between themselves and the spirit! Most people dismiss and brush off the wooing of the Lord as some fanciful notion... 


Most people set themselves up to ignore the vitality of life that stands knocking at their door just because they allow doubt to have a greater voice and fear of being wrong or of failing to have a louder imprint upon their souls then the interactions of God...


So how did I grow in being able to see the Lord more... I opened my eyes and took courage and believed that having asked for bread my Father wouldn't give me a stone ...


  It's like asking for wisdom ... I don't want to be tossed about here and there I WANT TO SEE!!
So I believe and I choose to know that I can see Him and aspects of His kingdom all the time and He sees me and watches me all the time.... He is my Father and it is simply He doesn't want me to be blind to that which is ...  


One last thought and statement ...  I look up and see the sky and I see God speaking .. I look at something one of my children does and I see God in the moment...  I look at the simple elements or aspects of my day and see Divine movement and presence...


Yes I also see in the spirit with the eyes of my heart... Yes I also see with my eyes .. But I see with my knower and I know that I see God.... Open up your heart... Your spirit.... Your mind... And your eyes and walk forward in courage God will not lead you down a path of deception .... Your Father hungers for you to see Him as He engages Himself in your life moment by moment .... It is a beautiful and glorious thing!!!!

SEE..... 

No comments: