Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First of Five Ways to Increase your Ability to Have Eyes That See

Make it Personal----

The most poignant times I have had seeing the Lord or some aspect of His Kingdom have been when He has come to have relationship with me...

  Any other fruit of something He shows me in that time is secondary....  There is a genuine Lover of my soul aspect or Father to child that comes regularly throughout the day... The more I have those the more I hunger for them.... They are intimate moments between us...  Him showing me things in those times usually serves to add to me personally... Love, strength, courage, creativity...

  Those times are initiated by Him mostly.. But when I have a hunger or a need He comes as well....  Those times are filled with sweetness and life and love...  

Think practical  He is our Father... Lover of our Souls.... He is hungry to be with us just for the sake of being with us... He wants us to see Him and be seen by Him...  He delights in showing us aspects of our Kingdom home so to remind us of where we come from...  

Make it relational!!!!!  That's what seeing and being seen is....  "I see you..." also says I know you... And that you are known

Coming soon....

See, Trust and Faith, Ask Questions, Risk

No comments: