Thursday, February 10, 2011

True Confessions..... The first thought (part 1)

Another time of true confession.....  


When I think upon the different landscapes of ministry that I have taken part of two thoughts come to mind......  First when it is good and people's lives are being changed there is nothing like it.....


There is nothing like watching the Lord orchestrate ministry to HIS people.... I was at a large conference of hundreds of people.....  I was lined up with the prayer team and the line for ministry reached further back then anyone could see.....


  Then I saw her... 


A woman who I had ministered to previously at a class and she was in line ... I watched as she came closer for prayer and as God would have it when it was her time to receive prayer I was open... 


Me being open wasn't the big deal .... All the people on that prayer team could have prayed for her but it meant something to her.....


 We had connected previously and it was comforting to her to see how God orchestrated the circumstances that out of thirty or so prayer team members and hundreds and hundreds of people God saw fit to show her His order and kindness ....


Those times and times like that when You see God ministering to His people ... People being touched or taught or blessed by God .... 


When it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Kingdom of Heaven is moving upon the Earth and taking ground..  Those are the times when I'm so glad to be doing that which we do...


I did have a second thought within this though....  Remember in the beginning of this two thoughts came to mind....

Well.... I'm breaking this up into two parts because part two alongside part one is too long ... Even for one of my posts...

No comments: