Friday, February 25, 2011

Hhhhhhmmmmm...... out of my Father's mouth or out of the mouths of men? That is the question... It can be both BUT and that is one big but

There IS nothing new under the sun!!!


Seriously... There is nothing new under the sun.. No hot, sexy, dressed up ten step plan to get the next revelatory word of the hour....


There are aspects to this walk with Father that can not be circumvented ...  There truly is no short cut to be had...  


But it is only out of ignorance and laziness that we would even want such a thing....  There is no replacement for intimacy... No replacement for knowing God...


I'll be honest there certainly have been times I've wanted a word from someone .... I've wanted to be spot lighted by God to some prophetic individual and receive revelation...


While on one hand that is ok on the other hand the closer I press into God there shouldn't be anything He isn't already whispering to me in some form or facet....  


It's called relationship...  there is no word I have ever gotten from a man that matches the beauty of receiving directly from the Father!! 


Here is the question!  Why is a man's voice more trust worthy than that which you hear from your God?  


Well...


 I understand .. I get it .. Believe me


All the  maybe I got it wrong... Maybe God didn't really say what I thought but a man pointing me out amidst a crowd of people and giving me a word ... Well he or she can't be wrong ... Hhhhhmmnn


Or sometimes it is just nice to hear confirmation and affirmation from another and while very very true ( and believe me... I know... I love it too)
 I have learned however to just ask the questions of what is it that my heart really wants....


 Well, it wants reassurance...


 Well...


 My Father who is extremely well acquainted with me and adores me and has deeper affection for me than I know what to do with CAN and WILL bring that reassurance AND He might even choose to do it through another person HOWEVER He might just choose to do it between you and He ....   


the weight of that moment needs to stand in Your heart as assured as if He had a fellow brother or sister pick you out of a crowd of ten thousand and say your name.. Address .... All your thoughts and hopes and than some....


Why?


Because it is all from the Father ... He knows every hair on your head.. Every freckle on your person ... Every thought that you think...  Every worry that fills your mind.... Every passion that fills your heart


While both are good and both bring life I just want all to know... It pours out of me and won't let me go until I have shouted it out from the mountain tops...


 Father adores you... He wants to be with you... He'll use a donkey if it would woo you to His side ... That is the end... That is what it is all about... That whatever word ... Manifestation... Or  gift that is given on the other end of it is a Father desperately hungry to have to look at Him more than any other...


I don't want to be distracted by the any others any more ... 

No comments: