Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Third of Five Ways to Increase Your Ability to Have Eyes that See ...Trust and Faith.... But of Course I'm Going to See ... I'm His girl

Trust and Faith

There it was happening again... This feeling ... This knowing... I sat there looking over by the top of the stairs... I could tell that there was an angelic presence standing there... a masculine figure.... dripping of heaven's dew.... just standing there.... Sent from God to stand there and to stay there and to pass forward strength... to pass forward that which vibrated forth from his being.... I could feel the courage and the power coming forth from him and I received....

Standing there on the back patio I thought I was going to melt into the ground..... this being was so huge.... beyond scope ... It was both awe inspiring and terrifying at the same time.... This being had a scroll.... and it rolled out and knowing through revelation or absorbing that which this one just knew I understood what was written upon it ... the scroll ... I didn't want to read it..... An understanding of things that the Father wanted me to know and that they were different than what I had hoped was going to be and yet could I receive it?

Coming up into the bedroom with no idea or forethought that there was going to be anything different in his bedroom I walked in and saw a lighted outline of a man kneeling by his bed and whispering into one of my son's ears..... I paused.... I was stunned but I thanked Jesus for coming and being with my child.... as I turned to leave the room out of my then 3 year olds mouth came the words, "mommy, Jesus has something He wants to say to you!" I had seen Him but so had my son.....

Standing in at a funeral... looking up I saw a child of mine that had gone to be in Heaven and I saw him standing with the one who had just passed.... I thought to myself, "Josiah has a grandmother's hand to hold..." After the service as my husband and I got into the car... I said something and my husband looked at me and spoke, "you saw it too!"

Lights flashing from the corner of my eyes... colors popping into the air.... bursts of light in the sky.... knowings in my heart that an aspect of the heavenly court was sharing the space.... the eyes of my heart seeing and knowing .... my physical eyes bearing witness to some aspect of my Father's Kingdom....

If one had had an instant Polaroid and had snapped a picture there was no doubt in my being that it would have been of the two of us sitting there on the top of that hill.... Jesus was so physically present in those days... sitting upon that hill with Him listening to Him... getting to know Him... receiving from Him peace and love ... Walking with Him in those days was like being introduced to a long lost friend whose presence one never wants to be without....

She came down the stairs weeping... sobs ... out of her mouth came, "He isn't there... He isn't in my room.." I knew she was talking about Jesus... and I knew He was saying to me not to under appreciate her pain by saying things like He is everywhere.... I knew she had been seeing Him daily in her room... I understood He was taking her deeper and wanted her to search for Him but for Her ... well for her she was missing her friend...

Our family is so very special.... I'm NOT saying what you think I'm saying.... We are special because we are we.... My family is special just because we are... because it is made up of the people that I love and that are loved by my Father.... My family is made up of people who can see ... We are not blind... We have eyes to see... and we have learned to use them and we will learn even more how to do so... my family bears the name of my husband... My family knows their God... Who is my family? What did my brother say?

Someone said to Him, Listen! Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to You. But He replied to the man who told Him, Who is My mother, and who are My brothers? And stretching out His hand toward not only the twelve disciples but all v]His adherents, He said, Here are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother! Matthew 12:47-50

There is not anything in particular special about my immediate family although in my heart that is not the case obviously... The one thing that we have lived with all of our days together is our expectation that God speaks and acts and moves... that we are part of a greater family of believers... We have faith and believe we have trust and have faith that asking for bread our Father will not give us a stone ... Children of an amazing God ... One who rules Heaven and Earth... and He longs for us to interact with Him and see Him and know Him...

I am not asking you to believe in something that doesn't fill the scriptures with themselves.... There we see it time and time again... God manifesting Himself... before Christ walked the earth... While Christ walked upon this soil.. and since He has gone back to be with the Father... Biblical and historical accounts are filled with interactions with the Lord... His angelic beings... His hosts... His Kingdom...

I am asking you to believe that the God who states that He is the same for all time that was and that will be wants you to have eyes that can see.. ears that can hear.. and hearts that comprehend ..... And that it is as easy as believing that He is all around you.. surrounding you every moment of every day....

One last thing ..... Recently my sight has grown... grown exponentially.... Why? I simply chose to believe that which I just said... I simply positioned myself and the way I think to believe that which God says about Himself to be true... My question to myself was if I am going to live as a Christian... then why not believe that which I say I do by the declaration of that faith? And open my eyes became even more...

I will also say this.... My eyes didn't open so that I could have the new revelation of the time or to have and obtain the word of the hour... My eyes opened so that I could know my God... and see.... the motivation of my heart is to know Him... to know that He knows me... To see Him and to watch Him watching me....

And it is a glorious thing... I trust and believe... I trust and believe that He so loves me and wants me to know Him and know my eternal home that of course He will show me all that is good and beautiful and perfect... I am His girl............

No comments: