Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lord and Father... How do I contain that truth and how do I walk solemnly in awe while all the while dancing and skipping in delight?

Brought to a place tonight where your goodness is so thick...

Your beauty so upon me that I can't even keep my eyes open...

I can barely breath...

I can barely stand...

The reality of You so strikingly phenomenal...

How do I breath this in?

How do I behold Your glory?

How do I stand in the midst of being in Your presence?

How do I surrender fully enough to You that You own all that I am and all that I am is Yours?

How do I worship You enough to acknowledge gratitude so deep for that which You are is so powerfully amazing?

I stepped so casually into this wooing into this ...I see you ... you see me... I walked so casually into these moments ... some are received as a child receiving her Father... but tonight.. tonight I see You as Lord and I am melting...

melting away....

I see You ... I see You High and Lifted up and I melt before that which I see.... and I shutter as in this place You place Your hand upon my shoulder and call me daughter... Liquid heat penetrates all that I am and as it rushes through all that makes up my person I feel it upon my heart and my mind.. upon my being and I have no capacity to utter a word back to You...

No capacity to hear Your voice saying back to me that You see me...

eyes glued...

heart transfixed...

You captivate and hold all that I am .. You hold all that I am within Your hands ... Within Your hands and within Your heart I walk... I exist.... I place my being...

I see You as Father every day... every day You are Father... every day You are Lord... and yet every day .. every day You call me Your own... Your own daughter... Your love... Yours.... How do I contain that truth and how do I walk solemnly in awe while all the while dancing and skipping in delight? How do I contain within my frame both emotions at the same time?

I acknowledge You as Father and I see Your smile upon my being... I acknowledge You as Lord and I see You in all of Your authority... in all of Your splendor and while I stand as daughter I do so oh so reverently ... Father... Lord....

I bow down before You and I stand before You.... Eyes transfixed upon Your beauty and Your glory.... Washed in both Your Love and Your authority... and utterly changed....

No comments: