Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Learning to have eyes that see.... and WOW!!! Does it truly change everything.. most of all me

I really love this "see and be seen" journey that we walk..... You see me and open through grace my eyes as to see you...... so first let me tell you how much my heart leaps and skips when I sense Your presence while granting that I do acknowledge even without that sense Your eyes never leave me... Your whole being never forsakes me... Your awareness of me is complete at all times....

But when on specific encounters You open the atmosphere and I get to see you seeing me... Oh my am I left changed.... Every time.... You are astoundingly so in love with me that You draw me into that love and through touching it I am made instantly different... closer to the image of the One whose image I long to bear and whose image I will fully bear as I walk into eternity.....

Today as You saw me.... I melted straight away for Your presence and then the words that came forth melted me even more ..... Such a picture granted of what You see and now stamped upon my person I understand a tad more fully Your affections.....

As You stood there and I saw You seeing me... You brought forth an image of the likeness of the story of Beauty and the Beast... But with a twist.... Both exist within the frame of my being and yet no matter how beastly I might be or behave You always only ever see the beauty.....

Your eyes of love always see beyond the beast into the heart where You perfectly acknowledge the exquisiteness of that which You have made within.... Where You see that which You know.... You see me as I really am.... and in those eyes of Yours I am made complete.....

In being seen by You and being allowed to see as You see I enter into that beauty all the more... Being wooed onward into the completed aspect of me that already exists and lives within Your heart... You began a excellent work within my soul and are enticing it forward towards the finishing point.... You .. my life is all encompassed by You....

I smile... breathe in... close my eyes... The reality of this almost too much for me to bear... however You saturate me with grace as to receive all the benefits of Your affections so as to be made new and whole by them every time....

Today I saw You ... I saw as You standing there watching me... and oh my goodness am I in love... I looked upon Your person and without one movement or one spoken word... at just the mere sight of You my heart was pulled forward and in....

As my eyes beheld You a warmth flowed into my core and saturated all that is me and I could feel my affections being lifted up... I could feel my attentions being placed into the right place for the day.... In seeing You I hunger to be more like You and have all that I am arise to the ways upon which You think and walk....

Seeing You lifts me up so that I can soar beyond anything I ever imagined I could do... Seeing You empowers me to walk through a day full of life and live it in such a way that weariness and toll burn away ... Seeing You grants me hope and vision and strength... Seeing You reminds me what all of this is all about and brands into me that picture and causes my being to focus and my eyes to lose distraction... Seeing You grants me glimpses into the eternal and fills me with a wonderment that empowers me to move through time and become more like that which I see......

I am such a girl... I am such a girl that is in love with You.... You... Marvelous.. wonderful.. powerful.. incredible... amazing You..... Lover of my soul... Lover of an earth bound (for now) creature.... Lover of me...

You love me oh so very well....

I am such a girl who has that love coursing through her veins... I am such a girl that lives with a gleam in her eye and a delight in her heart and a strength in her bones because of Your all empowering affection and adoration of that which You have made.... me... the object of Your affections... I sit and I linger... for I am such a girl....

No comments: