Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A most fervent passion

You pull me into Yourself and as I walk within that which Your invitation allows I find myself utterly changed...  Enraptured by Your beauty and steadied by Your strength... 


As You surround and envelope me I am caught up into that which You are and my soul is made complete...  You're imprinting my being with Your image and I feel a connection so solid in it's nature that I am both steadied and undone


How do You do this ... Oh magnificent One... The Lover of my soul... You affections complete me and I abide ever so close ... Ever so attached to Your side... 


Gratitude for said affections arises and pours forth from my being...


You are marvelous and that which You do is so ever awe inspiring


I love You and thoroughly enjoy being loved by You... Your Lordship is delightful

No comments: