Friday, February 25, 2011

Fourth of Five ways to Increase Being Able to See ... Ask and you shall receive

Ask Questions......


I love what my husband gets to do with his life... I love watching him be passionate about people learning about dreams and visions and seeing God... 


Stirthewater.com holds within it some of the most amazing exercises for growth for seers around the world..
Simple and yet profound within it's structure are exercises which one can do that challenges users to exercise their gift of sight and grow in it..


By asking questions users are brought through a process to not just see but to discover why and what they are seeing and what it means....


When within the space of the room I sense something here is one process I personally go through...  


1) Discern is it from God... If so proceed if not take authority ... More times than not it is from God 
2) Having discerned it's from God .. Why is that particular manifestation or being present?
3) Receive from God the answer and act upon that which is being shown


If I see something .. Questions like this go through my head...


God what is this?
What is it's purpose?
Why is it here?
What am I to do?


Then I thank Him that He makes Himself and His kingdom known...


If I see something and it isn't clear and I can't hear more from God on the subject... I ask some one who I trust what they think...  What they might discern... What they feel


I ask questions... Questions to God and questions to others ... I want to learn more and see more and understand more and sometimes .. Well, most times when we are willing to admit we don't know and simply ask ... Well the answer comes...


It's really ok to see and not know why or what but even so asking... Well we are told to ask and seek and knock .... So that is what I do...

No comments: