Sunday, February 27, 2011

Revolution or Curse... The Father's heart is being turned towards His children right now.... Will our hearts turn to Him... Introducing a new series......

As I approach the finishing line of articles on five ways to see in the spirit better I started to pray about what was next..... While I believe the I see you .. You see me project is getting well under way and I couldn't be more full with all that that has entailed .. I have felt a tugging upon my heart to back up a bit.....

In my absolute complete belief that that which is happening between the Father and I IS NOT some special anointing and relationship that is just special to us... I do believe that He has opened the doors to this most amazing reality... That He has opened the doors for all to enter...... Except it has taken me over a decade to come to this place...... Because it took Him that much time for me to be even be able to consider that a relationship with the Father could be good.....

He has wooed my heart and sought me out and run to me and thrown His cloak over my shoulders and brought me into His house as His daughter.... BUT what is the process.... How can I shorten your years? How can I be used to catapult you forward to a place that surpasses that which He is doing with me? SO that I can then learn from you and then you can catapult me forward... and so it would go.....

So this is my new series.... I am going to tell stories and ask the Lord for insight to see that which upon this journey has been that which opened my heart to be able to sit next to Him and feel Him sitting next to me... To be able to see Him and watch as He sees me... To walk with Him as He walks with me... To delight in Him even as He delights in me....

So here we go.... I will write and write and write... stories... hints.. suggestions... prayers.. because there is nothing more fulfilling .. NOTHING... than coming to a place where with all that you are ... You walk with this crazy fluid like solidity inside... I can't express the depth of joy and then strength that resides so deeply within my very being....

I currently don't have the words... but I will find them.. He will lead me to them... So that we can all grow further into being His sons and daughters.... I have gained boldness and confidence as I have begun to know that which I am all the more fully and that my friends..... That I must pass forward...

I spoke this past Saturday in Orlando, Florida at my dear friend Brenda's home and the vision and heart of that which I am to do started to flow as did the Father's heart...

We will be making that cd available in the near future.....

That is only the beginning.....

We are being beckoned forward into the most delightful love affair of all time...

The love of a Father for that which are His own... He is wooing... He is beckoning... He is walking.. no He is running towards us to scoop us up in His arms and to call us His own... It IS a most marvelous time to be alive... We are going to see the Father's affections explode upon the scenes of our lives in the most incredible of ways....

We are going to get there... He is determined..... entering into the wooing of a Father's affections.... I will help lead the way and then you will lead me further in ... and we will all walk hand in hand as brothers and sisters covered and dripping with the passions of the Father...

and guess what then is the most amazing fruit?

The world will knows us because of our love....

This love affair is about to revolutionize the face of the earth.....

It is such a time as this...... And I couldn't be more full of anticipation and joy.... For it is His joy and it is my Father's joy that this happen and He is calling it into being in the same way that He said, "Let there be light..." He is calling and speaking and declaring His love and intentions over His children and it will be so and it will be VERY GOOD!!!!!

He is turning His heart towards us... Will we turn our hearts to Him... He is calling forth a revolution of love to fill our lives and the lives of those we walk with.... He has turned His heart... He is in full pursuit.....

Being loved by Him in this season is Revolutionizing all that I am... all that I am...

I have never known such confidence... such peace... such beauty inside of me... such love.... step in ... step in .... jump in ... delight in Him and His love... This love affair is a tidal wave pouring over all of us...... to fashion our hearts and our minds towards Him... that we would know Him ... that He would be our God and we will be His....

2 comments:

Dixiemom7 said...

Followed a link that a friend posted on Facebook to your blog. I am so happy to have found you. Truly inspiring and I feel that, through Christ we have a heart connection. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog! Blessings.

mims said...

I am so blessed to have come to a place where our paths are crossing...
thank you for your beautiful words of encouragement... I so appreciate them.... Bless you this day and as you travel and walk your own passage may it lead you to places full of Him.....