Sunday, February 27, 2011

Believe that you are His girl ... You are His son and His desire is for you...  Place your affections towards Him and you will never be the same

They came and stood at my door and they came and stood by the window and I was surrounded.... Hedged in from all sides....  


And then He entered the room and they were like the watchmen guarding our time together....


This moment was not going to be intruded upon... He was making sure of that...  


He gave me that all knowing look and I knew what He was saying..."I see you," and He smiled...  I smiled back at him one one of those deep breath I'm trying to be brave smiles ... Looking to Him for answers 


My being feeling all out of sorts... This is not what I anticipated happening and my equilibrium is still more than a tad off....


His affections for me were all over His face and while I felt the uncertainties of the times being surrounded by His presence and those who belong to Him brought forth peace and rest and  filled my soul with the most glorious of assurances....


The word says that in repentance and rest is our salvation and in quietness and trust is our strength ...


  He brings all of that with Him... He causes me to lay down and receive from Him...  He brings me to a place where I can see my wrong ... He brings me to the place where quietness resides and I am filled with a deep trust and I am made strong......


Within a place that knows nothing but that which He does He brought His Kingdom  forth and in a moment of uncertainty Heaven kissed earth as well as my forehead and all was made right...


He sees me in all my moments and He leads me through them all.... He is the most amazing of fathers and I am full of delight that I am called by His name


Believe that you are His girl ... You are His son and His desire is for you...  The truth within those words has brought me to the most of amazing places and it will do the same for you... 


There is nothing special about me... No special anointing.... No special calling .. The Father's welcome mat is out for all who will dwell in His house...  Knock the door will be opened and you will enter into the most glorious of relationships ...  

No comments: