Saturday, March 30, 2013

That is my hunger too......

Upon  my journey of learning to become a better blogger I have been searching the internet to find others whose writing I like, whose lives I respect, whose journeys inspire.  I've come across some amazing people as I have bumbled along the way.


This search, this time of discover is full of a hunger to hear a similar voice, to feel a similar spirit, and to experience a similar heart.


As I come back to my lap top this day to step back into discovery, to learn, to grow, to glean from others, I hear the precious heart beat of the Lord.  "That is my hunger too."


There was nothing left to do but to sit.


There was nothing left to do but be undone.


There was nothing left to do but be with Him.


After those words... there was not even the capacity to pray.  Just to acknowledge and to hunger that I would be that to our Lord

No comments: