Thursday, March 28, 2013

Are you ready to say good bye to fear?

 "Are you ready to say good-bye to fear?"


That was the question that began this most recent journey into blogging for me,  I had no idea where we were headed.


More messages, comments, emails, texts sharing your stories, your journeys into freedom, your questions.


One in particular made me think of the very first question ask of me by God...   "Are you ready to say good-bye to fear?"


Not even knowing that that was what was happening... In less than two weeks I feel the least afraid I have ever felt...


As I would write I felt liberated,  as I would write I would feel bold, as I would write I would feel free.


Then more questions from the Lord...  Do you have an image to maintain?  Whose image are you reflecting?  Fear comes from the idea of punishment, loss, failure..


What in you needs to be preserved?  



And the lessons of what it means to lean came rushing in more and more and more....



What about you if people found out would you be horrified, sad or embarrassed ?  That is ground for fear?  That is ground for bondage...



Let's get rid of all those ...  Then day after day not leaning on my own understanding but in all my ways acknowledging Him and trusting that He would direct my path took on an all new pace...



I would see the Father being the Abba I needed,  being the mighty warrior on my behalf,  being Almighty, King of kings and Lord of lords and taking His place in my life.



This... Here... That....  Sharing... Being lead to websites full of understanding and insight and healing... Being led upon a journey of trusting and leaning and learning.


Realizing ever more that I no longer live but that I have been crucified with Christ.  That this life I live I live by faith in Him, who loves me and gave Himself  up for me.



Soaring into grace... Watching fear fall away... Drinking in perfect love... Drinking deeply of the reality that there really is now no condemnation for those that are in Christ.



Being transformed as He renewed my mind to His truth, His passion, His reality...



Neither do I condemn you... Go live.. Go walk with me...  Sinning is not your nature... You are called to soar into the ways of life that I opened up for you...  No other image but mine do you wear...  You wear it well...  



Hear me friends.... Hear Him...  
YOU WEAR IT WELL!!!!



No other image but His....  

No comments: