Thursday, July 28, 2011

For I desire truth in the innermost places and all you have shown me is that you do too

I love the word of God... I love that Jesus when He walked upon the earth He would often say how He told the truth... "I tell you the truth" He would say....

The experiences of life are common to man.... there is nothing new under the sun... There are abundant and vibrant truths that are set and that one can be so very sure of.... We can read about the nature and histories of men and women and see the triumphant... watch the hero... behold the innocent and the villain.... watch the righteous and those who fell far short... There really is nothing new under the sun....

I have watched that as I have shared experiences as a mom, as a woman, as a worshiper and as a sinner that the one thing that is so very much appreciated is that I try and come with an open and sincere heart.....

I know breaking through the steps and bringing forth times I never thought I would share I have experienced great healing... and watched how others who felt that in some way they were all alone found their voices too....

I hunger for hindrances to break off all of us... for the things that we have learned to settle for or have bought into lies that that just is the way things are would fall off.... That we would come face to face into the most vibrant of truths and grab a hold of the majesty and mystery that is Christ....

That the ways of this world and the ways of man would look so very dim and the bright and beautiful light of Christ would shine and wash away all that is less than that which He always intended for us to walk in and live in and abide in...

I pray that the truth of Christ and the truth of that which the Father says of us would permeate every ounce of our beings and that to the core of who we are we would reflect Him and know in the depth of our beings the truth that He died to give us.. the truth that comes and sets the captives free....

No comments: