Thursday, July 7, 2011

I will not prophesy disaster... or ruin... nor do I say peace.. peace... For there is truly so much more to say....

There is so much that is being said in these days.... and I don't want to be like the false prophets and say peace ... peace where there is no peace... and don't get me wrong ... I can see the signs of that which is coming.... but so can those that don't have eyes to see.. and don't have ears to hear... and don't have hearts that comprehend.....

So what can't they see.....

What can't they see ... when what they wonder is about hope for themselves... their families... their lives.. their children's lives... when what they see is full of fear and concern.... when what they see has nothing but dead ends and fear......

My friend that is truly where we come in... the land is dark and the times are as those when the love of most will grow cold...

But you see I won't prophesy financial destruction... and I won't prophecy natural disasters... and I won't prophecy wars and rumors of wars.... people don't need those things prophesied about... they can watch CNN or NBC news and see for themselves... they can look at their own bank accounts or their retirement accounts and have panic and fear for the future....

I won't prophesy those things... no I won't....

But I will scream from the mountain tops..... that the lame can walk ... and the blind can see... that health insurance is nothing compared to the healing nature of the Lord my God.... I will talk about how He taught fisherman who were weary and exhausted from the work of the day and night to take another chance and put down the nets and there were boat loads of fish.... I will talk about how the one who was the Bread of life would take a few loaves and a few fish and turn them into a meal of thousands.... I will share of a heart that was so huge that He had compassion on the multitudes and with power and might He healed their diseases... and their hearts and gave them hope.....

I will risk looking like a fool and live a fool's life and I will look and step in the power of my Father as His daughter... and offer those who know no hope a hope that can never disappoint......

People don't need to know what the world can tell them... they need to know what the world can't tell them and that is what I was taught .. and that is what I know...

I am not from this place... my citizenship is not of this place.... I know from where I have come from and I know to where I go.... and I will be one pointing the way.... where will you find me? In the streets and the highways and byways proclaiming that while there are trials and tribulations we need not fear... for there is One who has so truly overcome and in His name I walk forward.....

No comments: