Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The effects of a vision have left me shattered.... For I know the truth and it has set me oh so very free

This is not a one man... One ministry ... One town ... Come to this place and take it back thing... This is get into your closet... Fling yourself down on your floor... Give Him and yourself no rest until He has healed our land... This is not lift such and such a name or such and such a ministry or such and such a place up.. Don't buy your airplane tickets..... Don't reserve your hotel room.. Don't leave your town.. This IS His name being lifted up and drawing all men to Himself.. This is Him hearing His people crying out in unity and repentance.. This is Him hearing from Heaven and healing our land.. I am wrecked by that which I see... And that which I see is Jesus and people... People in need and in Him and by  Him and through Him is there provision.. I know Him... I really know Him and I believe..

No comments: