Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have found an exhaustion with religion and silly corporate games and I am just to tired to care about that anymore....

Ah... the delight that is so utterly apparent in the most magnificent of our Lord's prayers... Their desire that we know oneness as they know oneness and the strength of that joy of that union.....

So exhausted by the games of religion I have found myself just utterly leaping off of places and sharing that which is upon my heart.... if we are to journey together let us leap into joy together.... let us not allow fear to inhibit relationship... let us not play the silly teenage games of who likes who and who likes who better and who likes who enough to take the first steps.....

I have fought an exhaustion and needed the Lord to minister to portions of a closed off heart because of these said games.... and I just don't want to live there any longer... where insecurities and fear and lack pretend to dictate and try to determine the life and times of myself or others....

Pharisees so afraid of grace... so afraid of their position of power being threatened... so afraid of being less than that fear stole from them the moments of walking upon the earth with their Creator.... anger... selfishness. fear... insecurity... doubt blinded them to one of the most amazing and spectacular moments within human history... they were not only walking the face of the earth with the maker of heaven and earth they were upon the same soil....

I just don't want to walk upon that soil in the same way.... I want to walk upon the soils of my life not playing the silly games of religion and listening to who is in relationship with who and who has favor with who and who knows who and blah blah blah blah blah...

I know Him... I know Him intimately... I know Him thoroughly... as thoroughly as He allows and He allows oh so much of Him to be known... still always a mystery but still very much known... and knowable.... I know Him.. I know His ways... I know that He comes to seek and save the lost... to heal and deliver and adore..... to bind up and make whole and to bring His joy and His delight to a dark and weary land in such desperate need of the living waters that flow forth from Him....

So as I go to the parking lots of the stores I shop in and dream what it would look like for the spirit to fall upon that place and I look for the hurting and broken... I wander the shops and the streets and watch and wait and set my heart upon the Father... ever ready to see that which He is doing....

So very beyond the worship services of Sunday or Wednesday or whatever day into every day..... I am who I am.... He is who He is... and the Pharisees and their ways and the games that I have seen played just don't matter anymore .... I have looked into the eyes of those that are perishing and I have learned His compassion and those games they just don't matter any longer.....

I can think of no better words to describe that which I have learned than those of the dear character, Sarah, in the movie Labyrinth....

"Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great... You have no power over me. "

I take the Child of Bethlehem over religion and game play any day... and I have fought my way through those paths and labyrinths that man would set up and say had to be played and I have truly been strengthened and have truly come to understand that His kingdom is far far greater than any religious game that any can play and that there is only one that has power over me... and He exercises that power and authority with great and mighty love within that power not manipulation .. control... domination... or fear.....

Oh as it is in Heaven dearest Father... Abba God... as it is where You dwell and are worshiped make it so here... dwell here... be worshiped here... set things to right here.... let the sick be well... let the sorrowful know joy... let the weak know strength... let the poor know hope....

Oh Jesus as you walked the face of the earth come walk it again with us.... breath upon us oh breath of God ... breath of Heaven and grow us up into mature sons and daughters who know Your ways and walk in them.. let us love You and all... and hasten the day towards Your coming....

let the inhabitants of the earth be glad and rejoice for the Lord has heard our cry and knows how desperate our deep deep need for Him is... mercy triumphs and love conquers.... and these are the rules to my Father's house..... mercy triumphs and love conquers... and perfected love knows no fear nor insecurity....

Dearest One of all creation we wait upon You to breath upon us once again.... this is my story ... this is my desire... the song of my life... I know You ...dearest One.. You have made Yourself known and I have only begun to really see that which You can do....

No comments: