Friday, July 1, 2011

And courage and confidence became my traveling companions for this day and into the days to come

I can barely come to write today... I come with my heart in my throat and tears streaming down my face.. His goodness has undone me this morning .... It has brought me to my knees and yet He beckons me to stand and holds out His hand for me to walk with Him..... I find my feet only through His grace and His strength... His beauty is marvelous to me and His majesty breathtaking.... His smile and that look in His eyes melts me completely... and His and only His do I wish to be...

I awoke and then just so desired to focus upon Him so I sat back down on the bed.... as I did I saw this garden... It was incredible... the flowers were amazing... bright and colorful and inviting ... and I knew the invitation to come into His garden was so very present.... I welcomed the invitation and went with Him and all exploded into joy...

As we walked together He brought me to this place that He had already prepared.... and He exclaimed that He had a present for me... and His delight was so very evident that I could barely contain myself.... and there ... there before me was a blue light... a circle... but I knew it was as a heart... and He looked at me and I at Him and I received the gift with immeasurable gratitude...

I knew that the revelation to know Him... to understand His ways as opposed to the ways of the world that I had known... was present in a degree I had never walked in and that it was He taking my heart of stone and giving me a heart that could truly know His name and walk with Him.... a heart full of the revelation of the Father ... full of the revelation of the ways of His heart...

He took the circle and it glowed in His hand... and He looked at me... and in this moment I knew I was surrounded by Him and His Kingdom and that there were witnesses to this event that had come to watch and walk within this time.... I had awoken from a dream which within I had been asked to become a man's bride to a reality so much better than any dream.. and even in that He filled my heart..

I had been having so many dreams as of late that there were times where I thought that living within the world of my dreams brought me greater peace and comfort and I wanted that reality to transition into life.... and this morning waking up I woke up to greater than anything I could imagine.....

I must comment here because there is this aspect of walking with Him that I have been watching roll out... There was this other issue that I desired for Him to move upon and thought will this be one of those times that I pray and pray and pray and wait and wait and wait... yet He has been being so diligent with me to show me areas within my heart that I need to surrender and as I have I have watched prayers like that one have answers before I almost speak them....

Again He has taken my heart of stone and brought forth life... belief ... undivided capacity to grasp that which He is saying and know it to be true in the depths of my being...

He has taken the time to watch over my heart and cultivate it as the most magnificent garden and then ... then as He does sometimes as we walk together side by side or sit quietly within each other's presence... ... I see we come full circle... and I see that smile of His and that twinkle in His eye... because He comes and He whispers to me that the garden He invited me to see was my very own heart... but I would have never said that about myself and once again I am learning His ways... and walking into His heart and seeing as He sees...

And beyond anything I could think or imagine my heart soars... it soars because of His goodness... His intense goodness towards me .... He is so other... He is so different than anything I ever knew... He is so all that my heart could ever desire and oh so much more....

As I emerge from our times together and acknowledge that I am sitting cross legged upon my bed I see that I am surrounded by Him... His Kingdom... His presence.... His witnesses and I know that I know that I know that I am always more surrounded by Him and His goodness and all that He is so much more than I ever knew..... that beyond seeing the world that surrounds me there is a stronger place that surrounds me and that greater is He that is with me always than he who rules the world... and courage and confidence become my traveling companions for this day and into the days to come...

blessed be His name... in all times and in all things.. His goodness reigns... that which we see and believe will determine that which we do... that which we think... that which we know.... He leads us deeper into Him so that we can see beyond that which we would think so as to see that which He knows .... that garden..

I would have never thought my heart looked like that to Him but in Him showing me and then revealing that which He showed I am strengthened... for His ways are so so very not ours .... they are truly deeper and greater and more....

and again I say blessed be His name... the name above all names... He is the One who leads me ... who cares for me... whose desire is for me.. oh yes... blessed be the name.. blessed be His glorious .. most beautiful name...

and we dance and we twirl and we are together for the ages... and that ... that is such an awe inspiring thing....

No comments: