Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Behold the days are coming and are upon us.....

The things I like about my life right now... the things that I like the most... is that I am have come to a place of peace.... not that there aren't the moments where things come cropping back up or times when I must look at some aspect of past.. present or future decisions that hold weight but I like ... truly like where I get to reside most of the moments of my day...

Having so grown up under the shadow of perfection and performance... of falsehood and fear to know liberty these days is truly beautiful.... to know and learn how to more fully walk as me ... as I intrinsically am.... there is so no greater gift.... the thoughts and opinions of man fall off more and more and the situations and scenarios that would raise their head have less and less a hold upon me....


Fear still has some landing ground.. but perfect love is taking over and completely remodeling the place... confidence and courage replace a shrinking back persona and the capacity to arise and know what it is to be loved has flown into my life and taken up residence...

I am His daughter... I know so much more fully what it is to be like Him.. .to be called by His name.. to be His.. to orient myself to the world as a daughter of Father God is an incredible world view to have stepped into....

Coming to a place where more fully all that I see is through that lens... where in most moments I sit or stand or have my being within Him .. surrounded by Him.. always as His... knowing that His ways and thoughts rule and reign as they surround me ... His thoughts and opinions dictate the way I should see things and are capturing my attention all the more...

His outstretched hand.. His wooing gaze... they all pull me further in... further up into all that He has called for me to be....

No greater thing will I ever do than walk beside Him as His... to be His this is the greatest adventure yet... to take part of Him to be in Him.. to abide... to flow .. to walk.. to attach myself to that which He is ... well it changes me ... changes me daily.. changes that which I see... changes how I see... changes my heart and my capacity for compassion...

Living in the world but not of it... because we are of something so much greater... not stooping down to something so much less than that which we are called to... no longer playing in the pig slop... not the pig slop of the world.. nor the pig slop of ministry... but the house.... playing in my Father's house.. knowing that I never have to leave... that I can be one that is always with Him and one that knows that all that He has is mine as His daughter... this I believe... I can live in the world and be of my Father's house.... always in His house.. always in His dwelling... never leaving His side... not one step...

We are most continually surrounded ... surrounded by Him... always ... always.. He who never leaves me nor forsakes me ... most tangibly walks alongside me....

I rest in Him... knowing that in His presence is fullness of joy... and I'll say this... which I rarely do... a day is coming and is not far off.. when those that have cultivated His presence and have preferred Him over busy labor... preferred Him over title... work... hierarchical game play.. will see Him roll out His presence like the dawn and healing like the noon day sun... a movement of healing is rolling out... the beginnings of which will arise before the end of the Summer and will grow and grow and grow... and I will repent as publicly as I say this if I am wrong... but mark my words.. the Father is arising upon His creation ... calling that which is His His... fullness of joy... His kingdom upon earth.. not in slight ways but in meaningful tangible ways..... I have seen the beginnings of it this past week in the market place and there is grace.. oh so much grace to talk about Him and share Him and minister His freedom and His healing...

Here is to a time of sons and daughters arising .. for they will know where they have come from and whose they are ... This is that which is upon us.... and it is wonderful ... those that have hungered and thirsted to see again that which drew them into the kingdom in the first place will be made fuller than they ever thought possible....

This world is so not my home... that which I am of is higher and better and fuller and richer... and the sick will be made well.. and the blind will see.. and the deaf will hear and lame will walk... and and and... behold the days are coming... and are upon us.....

No comments: