Saturday, July 16, 2011

As I look at His smile I get lost in His gaze

We use so many aspects of life to measure worth and value.... these days have had me lost in the smile of the One who loves me and knows me oh so very well..... In His gaze I have been made complete... and in His smile I have found an acceptance of who I am regardless of anything else.... who I am... who He knit me together to be... who He knit me together to love and be loved..... As I look at His smile I get lost in His gaze and lean and lean and lean all the more into Him....

He has walked me to places and through places and into places and away from places... and He has taught me to lean not upon my own understanding but in all my ways to acknowledge Him and He directs my path......

In this season He has drawn me into seeing through His eyes all the more... seeing as He sees and being made aware of His heart and all I can say is I am more and more and more in love with Him..... The more aware I become of His love towards me and the more I receive and dwelll within that love the more solid I feel inside... Not based upon exterior standards... or the standards of the world or even myself.... but solidly and solely based upon Him and that which He says.... solidly based upon the fact that He has declared that He has loved with an everlasting love and drawn me unto Himself in lovingkindness.....

The truth of who Christ is... of who God is is truly revolutionary... amazing.... altering.... allowing it to impact me further and further into the depths of all that I am is bringing forth a reality in my life that I never fully anticipated... the more I let go.. the more He grabs ahold of me... and the more life I experience....

I loving seeing as He sees and knowing as He knows.... being taught of Him for He is so truly gentle and He shepherds my heart in the most amazing of ways.... His delight is in me and it causes great delight to flow in me and through me .. His delight is teaching me things I never even anticipated being taught and I know He is so fundamentally affecting the way I think upon oh so very many things....

His affections are making all the difference... they are drawing me into that which He is truly passionate about ..... a heart for people.... a hunger for people to know Him.... to know how fully they are known and loved by Him.... To believe that which He has said is truth and live in a vibrant expectation of His capacity to walk into the landscapes of life and change everything for the glory of the Father.......

His kindness has changed the way I perceive life.. His beauty has changed the way I see life.... His strength has changed the way I live life....

No comments: