Saturday, April 13, 2013

More than anything I desire...... voices arise... hearts flourish... lives made whole

What it is that I desire...


More than anything I desire that those who struggle with sorrow, with depression, with mental anguish know peace, grace and compassion...


More than anything I desire that those who are the support for those who struggle with sorrow, depression, mental anguish would have a place of grace and support and love...


More than anything I desire that hearts and minds are understood, and the shroud that covers these issues gets blown away...


More than anything I desire that silence is broken.  


More than anything I desire heads are head up and lives are under girded.


More than anything I desire that those who know great darkness within their souls find light to ease the load they bare.


I don't come at this issue as a professional.  I don't come at these issues with a diploma or a certificate.  I do come to these issues with experience, and with understanding... with hope and with joy.  I do come to these issues with comfort for those who walk these paths, with an ear... with a heart.. with a voice....


More than anything I desire that eyes are empowered to see and ears empowered to hear and hearts empowered to comprehend the immense reality of hope.  There are times it has been step by step and each step has been hard to find ground to lay it upon and each step has been fought for and then there have been times when it has felt like I was swooped up upon the wings of eagles and soared forward.

I know this... I know in this time I feel coursing in my heart the deepest desire to use the gifts of God upon my life to see as He sees and to express hope and life the way He teaches us all how to do... to see those that are hurting.. to see those that need strengthening from on high... to see ... to see and to give hope....  To give hope and to give comfort...


More than anything I desire that Christ would be made manifest into all our lives and into our hearts and the places within that can't grasp His truth and His love would be made whole and receive the reality of Heaven... Receive the way Heaven sees them... Receive the way God knows them... Receive from the Creator of all things hope and peace and comfort... His capacity to being this forth is greater than we can ever fathom...

More than anything I desire love... love ... perfect love that comes and casts out all fear...

With all the talk of mental illness these days filling our media and with the reality of these things filling the lives of so many, the path of hope holds out promise for all ....  I want to grow in my determination to seek Him and behold Him and pass all that He pours into my life forward.... I want to encourage and exhort you to do the same.. there is nothing I won't share... In my life I have already been crucified with Christ and this life I do live I want to live for Him who gave up His life for me...  

I have seen others lay their lives down for me so that I could live and now it comes ever more full circle....  May a voice of hope and courage and strength and faith arise.... May light and life flow...

Bless you... Bless you... Bless you...

No comments: