Thursday, June 9, 2011

I saw snakes and they taught me how to war and brought me confidence

I have seen snakes today here and there... Not real ones mind you or I would not be so calm... :)


But real or in the spirit they can speak forth harm... 


So yesterday it was a baby lamb amd gentleness and kindness followed me throughout my day...


Today snakes... Hhhhmmmm  that baby lamb was so much nicer..


But while they can carry harm I don't have to receive it... The lies they bring ... The distortions of truth... I know more than enough to fall into the arms of the One who is so able to keep me and guard me...


The out and out lies aren't the hardest obviously to discern... I'm really beginning to get how into us our Creator is and so I do not fear... For He is loving me perfectly....


The slight distortions of truth... The push upon my soul where my heart still wonders or has questions... The whispers that try and take my confidence and my breathe away...  Those are the ones I'm still learning how to fight


But I am most certainly His... His daughter and He has taught me how to war... How to believe... How to know...


His goodness and His mercy shall follow me every day... Every moment of every day... Every second of every moment of every day... I can expect that for it is what He has said...


So when it seems as though the day or the world starts to crumble under my feet I will remember that my face is already turned to Him and He always... Always carries upon Himself truth and wisdom and beauty and understanding...


So I will lean back and though I see snakes where I walk today I pray to my Father to expose the lies I would believe or receive and to bring to me His most glorious truth 

No comments: