Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Experiencing the elements leads to a conversation where the strength of joy becomes slightly more understood

My mind felt washed... It was as if all of a sudden streams of living water were flowing over and around and into my brain .... I saw as the waters penetrated deeply ... I could feel something change from behind my eyes 


It continued and this water saturated my entire being pouring around and into my heart and flooding by body down to my toes...


Then the wind began ever so gently sweeping over me and it was like a gloriously awaited  breeze on a hot Summer day...  And I laid in it's arms and watched as it began to dance and swirl...  And I got caught up into the bursts of air and before I knew it it had become a large gust of wind and was quickly turning into a cyclone...
The winds around me were violent and yet I was unharmed... 


Then I was standing in another place standing by a wall of fire and there was One standing next to me bidding me to touch it... Bidding me to walk into her....  It was so completely strange standing there I felt not one bit of heat and yet I could see the effects of the fire upon my person.... I looked at my arms and I spread my right arm out and watched as the fire fell upon it... Saturating it with her flames and leaping and dancing upon my arm and upon my person ... I stood there for what felt like ages and while I understood not what or why I knew there was something transpiring ...


Then I was in another place altogether and right there waiting for me He was present...  I was sitting and He desired for me to stand.. Stand and walk with Him... Take His hand and walk ... And as we did He spoke of the water and the wind and the fire....


In all honesty I treasure all He talks about but truly He could talk about nothing or anything ... It is just being with Him... Being aware of Him and learning from Him and walking with Him.... He makes everything simply and profoundly better....


In His presence there is a fullness of joy that is not giddy emotion but solid strength... And in that place I long to live every moment of my life forth from..  There are gazes and glances of affection and an understanding of the fact of how fully known and loved I really am in those minutes


It matters not what He speaks about... Just that we are together and in His abundance of affection I am both lost and found ... Lost into the delight of being loved by Him and found over and over and over again as I become who He always saw and knew me as

No comments: