Friday, June 10, 2011

I saw a prison gate and I was standing behind it .... But it reminded me that He came to set the captives free and now the only thing I am a captive to is His heart.....


I saw a prison gate and it reminded me of all the places in my life that He has healed... Delivered .... Brought back to life...


I saw a prison gate and I know now that there truly is nothing that can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus... Not death nor life... Not angels or demons... Not the present and not the future... Nor any powers ... Neither height nor depth... Not anything else in all creation ... Which includes myself... Could ever separate me from His most glorious... Awe inspiring... Breath taking love..


So the prison doors I saw today with me standing behind them served me only to remember that He truly holds all the keys to death, hell and the grave... And that no weapon formed against me will ever prosper ... And that there is no door He can't open and no prison gate He can't shatter


I woke up to seeing prison doors and I walked into my day .... And as the day unfolded so did the evidence that He really did come.. He really did come to set the captives free and the reality of that  landed upon that gate and it was sprung wide open....

I woke up to seeing prison doors and yet I entered my day with freedom and liberty ringing in the air

No comments: