Friday, June 3, 2011

I am wrecked and off into another place

Perfect white light erupting in and through and around me as I lay still before Him... 

Soaking in His love and affections and strength and ministry 

Gorgeous white ... Perfect ... Beautiful light acting as waves washing upon my soul saturating every fabric of my being

Breaking up and off any film from the day... Strengthening me as it pours into every pore....

In a bubble or a tube ... Breathing it in.. Feeling it all upon and within my person ....  

The Father sheltering me in His affections... Strengthening me in His love... Showing me how it all can be... Showing me moments of when Jesus withdrew from crowds .. Withdrew from people... Withdrew and drew up and upon...

In oneness there is light and life and I am not just undone ... I am wrecked and off into another place... 

No comments: