Sunday, June 12, 2011

The girl that the Father calls daughter and so dearly loves

What a privilege it is to be called children of God.... my heart is all overwhelmed by the goodness and beauty of our Lord... Not because of things that He has done for me... nor blessings He has bestowed upon me.... the mere fact that I am His child ravishes my heart this evening and then a smile emerges upon my face as I realize how ravished His own heart.. and feels like this never ending circle of love.... where I acknowledge how very glad I am to be His and know that He sings over me how very glad He is....

His nature... His character are full of beauty and wonder and awe... and the fact that we are able to really know Him fills my being to a place where I can barely contain the goodness... I feel like I could take flight ...

You don't want to read about where I necessarily find myself... because while it is nice to hear about other's experiences and it might be a source of encouragement it is not enough... You must enter into this place... doors are wide open... and there is so much grace.....

One thing I have found out about myself in this season is that the further and further I go in... the more and more child like I feel.... a certainty ... a confidence... a boldness not full of bravado but full of wonderment at the free and rich availability and openness there is into the heart of my Father.... I guess.. no.. I know that that is what has changed so very much... is the realization of how completely I can enter into His heart and that when things would arise that would seemingly inhibit me He leads me to places where those inhibitions fall off.....

Those inhibitions or timidity or lack of confidence arise when within my heart I question the nature of the relationship that we so richly share... when doubt or fear or lies raise their ugly head and send forth their whispers as to shake my confidence.... they land upon ground that at times is at a place that receive them completely or even partially and shadows attempt to quench the light... but even that I have realized is based in lies... If nothing .. nothing can separate me from the love of God.. then not even lies nor those shadows have any power of me.... and in that realization I am set so free... I am free soar... I am free to fly.. I am free to myself... the girl that the Father calls daughter and so dearly loves....

When the lies or the shadows come and bring with them their whispers may all that would hinder you from holding steadfast to the most beautiful truths of the passions of our God fall off of your being and may your hearts and your beings be made able to hold firmly to the fact that you.. you are so dearly loved... beyond what you could ever imagine...

No comments: