Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How those times affect these times and where I am headed

So more often than naught recently I have written about these experiences that I have entered into .... these times have truly begun to change the way I think or maybe it is more that they have served to confirm that which I already believed and brought that which I believed into a place of knowing...

So these times.. these experiences... these moments.... they help me to form my thoughts throughout most of the times of my day..... I am more and more aware of the fact that that which I see and feel and touch is not the end of the story... that simultaneously as I walk and wander through these days and times that at the very same moment there is so much going on.... both here and above....

I have a very practical life upon the earth and even as I write this my two year old is snuggled up upon my lap... and every now and then types her own letters.... but knowing and walking and experiencing Him as He is changes me ... it changes the girl I am... the mom I am ... the wife I am....

I am headed back towards blog posts that express some other aspects of my life again but for these days and times where I have shared with you when I have entered into the landscapes of heaven.. our truest home... I have to say my life is being changed.... those moments are so much more to me than a vision or experience... they are touch points... moments full of love and expression ... times where upon I have been so purely and fundamentally loved and have learned about the ways of our God and where He abides above...

Times where the rule and reign of Heaven so fully encompass me that I am forever made more like Him.... I don't enter into those places because I am special and have some special gifting... I enter in because I am a daughter that knows her Father's desire to be with me and believes that He desires to walk with me and lead me in whichever way draws us closer together and teaches my heart to know Him and love Him and be loved thoroughly by Him...

He is so magnificent and so amazing... and so much more than any word could ever express... so much more than any sentence full of words could ever fully communicate... in those moments of rest and assurance and affection I am made new... and that translates to walking fuller and freer here upon the moments of my life upon the earth...

So I'm transitioning back a bit to share more of my heart and my life and how these encounters have strengthened me and brought me further into the heart of the Father and how my desire.. my hunger is to convey the affections of the Father and to share how fully we all can know Him and how fully we are known by Him.....

No comments: