Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It truly can't be any other way

It is touchable and knowable and the more I enter into these places the more dim the things of this world seem...

The opinions and thoughts of men in the light of His affections and in the knowledge of His love fade from my mind and my concerns...

Citizenship and identity of a daughter... Ambassador... New creation ... There are many things I am that I never was... So many aspects of a Kingdom home that I trust myself to and lean into and embrace... 

So much to see .. To learn ... To hear and feel upon my person.....

I am the most at Home within His affections.... When the light of His presence surrounds me as solid pillars and within them I live and move and breathe.... 

It becomes less and less about what there is to see and hear and touch and know and it becomes solidly about us... And in those moments when it is as if all else ceases to exist that I am with Him and He is with me that I find delight as it was always intentioned to be

Enter into the delight of God... Where He is all and everything ... Truly the alpha and omega ... Beginning and end... Cultivating being aware of Him at all times is changing the way I live my moments and I wouldn't   have it any other way...

No comments: