Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Living daily life undone by His affections and watching life change before my very eyes

He really did come to give life and abundant life at that... And these days I am learning all the more about what that means .....


There is a quality of life that being loved by Him offers... In it's simplicity the results are profound.... It isn't showy or fantastical rather it is a solid peace ... A resting in affections so deep and true and real that I'm left different upon every interaction....


A place where I am free to live and breath and journey... A place saturated by the love and affections of my creator ...


Not a place devoid of trials and the effects of living in the world but a place of life where amidst all that which we encounter here doesn't have a grip upon us because hidden within Him we are sheltered in His affections

No comments: