Sunday, May 22, 2011

He has placed those within my days that show me the reality of my Father's Kingdom here on Earth.. I am moved beyond words and blessed by your lives

I just wrote this post that I entitled to that end I walk though I do not know the way... and as I pushed the button for it be come upon my blog... the world opened up upon my heart.....

I sit as a child before His throne.... I sit there and I recline back upon that which He is.... I release myself towards Him and fall towards Him and lean into Him....

There are many ways within His Kingdom that I am unaware of.. and there are many roads that so many others know how to walk better upon....

There is so much that I am not... but in realizing all that I am not I have begun to see who it is that I am.... and while in the company of others I could see lack instead I am beginning to see inheritance... and Him.....

There is so much that I am not... so much I don't know.. so many times I listen to someone speak or marvel at how someone thought through something and I tilt my head and look in wonder of the beauty within that person who is in front of me... but instead of thinking of what I lack I marvel in the capacity for God to knit together a community of strengths and weaknesses... and I am becoming very comfortable with my weaknesses especially when I am with those that are strong in those areas.... I marvel at how the Lord places the parts of the body together and I marvel at the times when it works.... When love and relationship triumph over jealousy and comparison and insecurity... I marvel over when one is weak and one is strong there is not domination but a sharing of selves and of hearts so that all involved can be strong and I am grateful... I am ever so grateful to part of a people who do this ever so well... I am ever so grateful to have living examples of this in my life who have grown me up in the ways of the Father and His son that I get to see Him in them.....

I don't want to play make believe or pretend or any kind of game within my Father's house... rather I want to dance and walk and swirl and twirl and laugh and enjoy one another... for those one anothers who are bringing so much joy to my heart I could not ever express enough gratitude for you... you are showing me the reality of the Kingdom here on earth and I am so so so very grateful

No comments: