Friday, May 6, 2011

Commanding my soul to remember....

Things we see change us and who we were prior to the event is gone..


As we wait for those events to process themselves into our beings we await the becoming

No longer who we were... Not yet who we are to become

More questions then answers 

Answers that cause us to fight battles whether or not we were ready


Answers that demand growth and the growing pains that come


Answers that aren't answers at all but are more and more and more questions 


I'm ever so grateful for the fact that He is that which I stand upon.. His unchanging being... The consistency of who He was and is and always will be


Into that understanding I place all of me... Into Him...  


Willing to not know oh so much as long as I know Him ....  


Into that which He is I venture and into that place He will restore my soul and I will not want... I will lay down in pastures green and lush and I will sit at a table in the presence of my enemies and I will not be afraid... He will walk with me through shadow lands full of death and emerge together we will.... And His goodness and His mercy will follow me ... They will follow me all the days of my life


I am His... There will never be anything else I will be that will ever trump that and I command my soul to acknowledge the greatness of that which that means.. His.... Forever.... Always.... His

No comments: