Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not just in the yet to come.... what can it look like

A few days ago while on a news website I went to this video and within it was the tale of these people in great need.... great need of physical healing... and the pictures won't leave me alone.....

I'm not about to jump into works of the flesh because I have seen some pictures of people in great need.... But I am about to jump into a journey even more of sitting at my Father's feet..............

You know this past Sunday I walked through this experience where (not giving him credit ) but where the enemy that is the lion that looks for who he can try to devour roared into my person .... uhm... not literally so much... and yet the picture I get is of me standing in front of this crazed lion who is roaring and wind is blowing out of his mouth and the gust of it is hitting me as I stand in its fury........... key word... STAND..... and it comes and it goes.. and it went................... and still I stand..... and yet since then while I have walked through the echos of that roar and had to deal with the sound of them.. I have watched my Father as He has arisen upon that scene.... and has not only placed Himself between that roar and His child but has then shown Himself strong in oh so very many ways................

Our Kingdom and Our God are incredible... They are firm and strong and reliable... Our God is that He is.... and there is nothing that can affect that.............. I rest solidly in that..... I rest solidly in the knowledge that my God and my King and my Father and My Savior IS.......................

I rest there and stay there and pursue that which that reality of His rule and His reign upon the earth in the now not just in the yet to come can look like.....

No comments: